Monday, November 14, 2011

Quilting Update

My husband had a four day weekend so I have yet to brainstorm my schedule and priorities. We went to church, played games, watched a movie, and just enjoyed the time at home. However, I did spend a few hours working on my quilt! I would consider that productive.



The only thing left on the quilt top is to add the borders. Then I get to shop for backing! I'm excited that this quilt is almost done. I have no idea what's next on the project list, though I have a few ideas in mind. I guess we'll just have to see how long it takes me to finish this quilt.

So many quilts and so little time!

5 comments:

Amy said...

It looks great! The bright colors are fun! Make sure you post a pic when you are finished too!

Amy @ Missional Mama

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Missie said...

Love it! The colors and design is great!

Cassandra said...

Thanks, Amy and Missie! I'm eager to complete this one. :D

Ruth MacC said...

It's beautiful!