Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Green smoothies and quilting

I am so excited to have my camera back up and running! I don't use it a lot, but I really notice when it's not available.

My awesome green smoothie:



That's two bananas, 6 ounces of frozen raspberries (bought fresh but frozen for use), a handful of spinach, and a splash of water. It blends up really pretty!



おいしい! Delicious!

I started working on my quilt again. It's amazing what you have time for when you don't play around while cleaning and waste time surfing the internet.



All I completed today was a set of strips to strip piece my double nine patch. For some reason, I have a hard time visualizing how to use the rotary cutter. I'm extremely grateful for the library having loaned me Rotary Magic. It's much easier to figure out what I'm doing when I have pictures and a detailed explanation in front of me.

Off to relax with the hubby! I hope everyone is having a great evening!

No comments: