Sunday, July 24, 2011

This Week's Memory Text - Psalm 33:1

I have been faithfully reviewing my old memory texts but I haven't added any new ones in awhile. It's time to learn a new verse!

This week's text:

Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous:
for praise is comely for the upright.
Psalm 33:1


My prayers are mostly requests. I know I need to spend more time in praise. This week I want to make a more conscious effort to rejoice in the Lord, to praise Him in prayer. I also want to listen to more hymns as I go about my housework and my day. I have a lot of contemporary Christian music but there is just something special about listening to old hymns.

Let us spend some time rejoicing in the Lord this week, focusing on His goodness. I have a feeling that will help me be more cheerful!

No comments: