Friday, February 24, 2012

D9P quilting progress

I am finally making some progress on my Double 9 Patch quilt! My quilting sessions aren't as long as I would like but at least I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. This quilting is mostly stitch in the ditch with straight lines connecting the 9 patch blocks. Well, the lines are semi-straight. I definitely need more practice!

Quilting


In moving news, we bought a kitty harness today to start leash training both cats. Here is Bruno, looking a bit unhappy with his new accessory. The photo makes the harness look way too small for him, but it's not. He's just sitting really weird.

Harnessed kitty


I'm so glad it's almost Sabbath! It's great to have a weekly break with God.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is very nice I like to enjoy every pages consumer reports used vehicles hope to become your friends
regards

DanniellaAnn said...

hmm interesting comment above person.

Hurray Cassie! doing an awesome job on your quilt :)

bekahcubed said...

Very pretty! Are you machine quilting? I tried zooming in on your picture but I couldn't tell even then.

I'm not bad at hand quilting (not to say I'm good either)--but I'm ridiculously awful at machine quilting. I do the machine stuff anyway for times' sake, but I just haven't figured out to baste it so it doesn't bunch.