Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for:

  • My wonderful husband
  • This past year of being a housewife
  • Time to study the word of God
  • The Sabbath each week
  • My health
  • Hubby's job
  • Long Scrabble games

O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name:
make known his deeds among the people.
Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him:
talk ye of all his wondrous works.
Glory ye in his holy name:
let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
Seek the LORD, and his strength:
seek his face evermore.
Remember his marvelous works that he hath done;
his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
ye seed of Abraham his servant,
ye children of Jacob his chosen.
Psalm 105:1-6

2 comments:

Ruth MacC said...

Long scrabble games... lol!!!

Cassandra said...

I love Scrabble! It's my favorite game. lol