Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I had a bit of trouble coming up with meal ideas this week. For some reason, I just wasn't inspired while working on the menu. Somehow I ended up with four pasta dishes...

Monday - Macaroni and Cheese (new recipe)
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Soba noodles and gyoza (a favorite! We love making gyoza.)
Thursday - Spaghetti
Friday - Sesame Tofu Stir Fry (new recipe)
Sabbath lunch - Coconut stir fry
Sabbath dinner - Pizza (onion, mushroom, homemade crust)

I'm still trying to figure out if there's a way to mix this menu up a bit so we don't have so many pasta dishes in a row. I don't think there is! Oh, well. We probably won't be eating any pasta next week...

Last week's successes:
Vegan Meat Lover's Pizza Casserole - I'm not sure how I felt about this recipe, but my husband loved it. He said it tasted even better reheated than fresh out of the oven.
Pasta in Lemon Cream Sauce - A big hit! Next time we make this, we're going to double the greens, using half spinach and half bok choy. Yum!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is a lot of pasta... I really like pasta, though, so it looks good to me. Since your husband liked the Vegan Meat pizza, I was wondering if you have ever tried a Runza?