Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Into Reading

Even though I participated in Fall into Reading, I completely forgot about the Spring event until Carrie posted about it.


I only have two books on my list this session.


First up is Myrna Loy, The Only Good Girl in Hollywood. I am a big fan of Ms. Loy from her role in The Thin Man movies. What a classy actress. I can't wait to find out what she was like personally.


The second book is My Life by Bill Clinton. Love him or hate him, Bill Clinton is the first president that I was aware of growing up. I have very vague recollections about Bush Sr. but Clinton is the first president I actually followed in the news. I look forward to comparing how my teenage self and my 30 year old self view President Clinton.

1 comment:

Sandra Stiles said...

I'm glad you are joining us. I look forward to your take on your teen vs adult self viewing Clinton. I think when we try to look at ourself through two different perspectives we see how we have grown.