Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New books!

I'm amazed at how quickly the past few days have gone. I'm not sure exactly why as nothing out of the ordinary has happened.

I've finished all of the books from last week and am working on the Goodreads reviews for those books. This week I am reading:


The Trial grabbed my interest very quickly. I chose it because it's a Christy award winner but I didn't know much more than that. I started it on Sunday but I'm already 2/3s finished.


Through Gates of Splendor is this month's Reading to Know book club selection. I am thrilled that I am actually reading this book on schedule! Such a feat for me. I read No Name several months after the bookclub read it. Oops! I just started the book but it looks like it will be a great read.

Happy reading!

No comments: