Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Prayer Request

One of my sponsored girls sent me this text last week:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

How did she know that I'm trying to determine the Lord's will?

Recently, my husband and I have been discussing the possibility of me starting an at-home business. I'm interested and have some ideas but am not sure if this is something God wants for me right now. We could always use the money as we have a few changes going on (more on that later).

However, I tend to stretch myself too thin. I get excited about an idea but have a hard time seeing it through to fruition. Is this another hare-brained idea? Or is this something God has tasked me with? I'm not sure...

Could you pray for my husband and I, that we hear God's direction and follow it? I'd really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are always in my prayers :) But I will ask for special guidance!! (((HUGS)))

make.share.give said...

I'm ready for the "more on that later" please.