Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Challenging Books

This week I am reading a fairly wide range of genres, though mostly a continuation of last week's reading. My current selections are either long or rather deep, both of which require more time to finish.


Parenting Adopted Adolescents: Understanding and Appreciating Their Journeys. So far I'm finding that this book makes an awful lot of sense. I'm almost done with the first chapter and have found several passages I would underline if it wasn't a library copy...


I accidentally buried Through Gates of Splendor in the batch of books I brought home last week. I need to sit down and finish reading the last couple chapters.


I'm enjoying Twenty Years After! I'm curious if a movie has been made out of this particular Musketeer adventure.


Last but not least, I started reading Radical Homemakers. I think it's going to be a challenging book, pushing the boundaries of the homemaking norm. I might have to buy a copy that I can write in.

Are you reading this week or spending the day enjoying the summer sun?

No comments: