Monday, June 1, 2009

No more, I promise!

I am so full of cheer these days! This is my last negative post for awhile, honest.

Awhile back, I came across a site that hosts blog commenting. I really liked the concept they were pitching and decided to install that method for commenting on this blog. After awhile, I realized I preferred Blogger's commenting. After many emails back and forth with this comment host, I was finally able to delete my account with them. Unfortunately, I also lost all comments for the last couple months.

So... if you commented on my blog in the last two months, I unintentionally deleted the comments. I'm pretty upset about it but that's ok. I had read them all. :) I don't think I'll be making any layout changes for awhile, though I would like to tweek the text and link colors.

If anyone's reading my blog, I hope you have a great evening!

No comments: