Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Regular posting

I really want to return to regular posting, at least 3 posts each week. I have things to write about and I've been thinking about a number of issues (homeschooling, health, homemaking, leisure time, etc). My husband has been having a very busy and stressful week at work and that somehow rubs off on me. When he's harried and rushed, I stress. I wish I could be a peaceful island in the midst of his busy storm but I become stressed as well. Hence, no posting this week.

In lieu of a deep post, I am leaving this quote. It has spoken to me and continues to challenge me to bigger and better things. May I always continue to learn and strive toward betterment!

"Conviction is worthless until it converts itself into conduct."
~Thomas Carlisle

No comments: