Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weekly Memory Verse




I can't believe I haven't posted this week's verse yet. I think I'm going to start posting them on Sundays, so that I remind myself to start memorizing it.

Last week's text went well (Romans 8:1) so I'm going to memorize another that has the same theme.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:3-4, NKJV


The second verse is the one I greatly need to memorize. It's such a reassurance that God wants all men to be saved, not just a few.

1 comment:

Katia said...

Great verse.
Sundays is the day I start my week, so many things are started that day, it just fits perfectly to fit my memory verse in there as well. I have been putting mine up early Monday morning. I won't do the MY. Linky guy any more, I am just going to post the names of the ones who are participating on my "memory Verse tab"
(((hugs))
Katia