Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What I'm reading

I have two books in progress right now.


The Bag Lady Papers: The Priceless Experience of Losing It All is one that I wish I had checked the reviews before borrowing. I won't be recommending it as I'm only finishing it in that "hey, it's a car accident and I can't help but rubberneck" sort of way.


I'm also reading my Myrna Loy biography. I'm only on page 59 so far but I'm enjoying it! Loy's father died while she was a teenager and Loy had to step up to be the breadwinner in her family (herself, her younger brother, and her mother). It's amazing how focused she was on providing for her family.

I'm not sure what's up next because I know it'll take me another week to finish the biography. Maybe a classic?

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

HA! Rubbernecking! That' s a GREAT analogy! haha!