Sunday, September 1, 2013

Time for a new challenge

It's been quite awhile since my last 30 day challenge. Because we're currently in a Waiting period of the adoption process, now would be a great time to start a new 30 day challenge. It'll give me something constructive to do, rather than refreshing my email every 15 minutes!

This month, I've decided that I'm going to overhaul my blog. The current design, if you can even call it that, is really old and desperately needs redone. So for the next 30 days, my challenge is to learn about blog design and put together something new. I can't wait to see what I learn!

4 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

That sounds like quite a challenge. maybe when you get done, you can be my guru.

make.share.give said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Anonymous said...

I've been gone forever and just barely catching up. So, excited about your plans to adopt!
Our son is adopted, a new challenge is a great plan while you're playing the waiting game.

Anonymous said...

I've been gone forever and just barely catching up. So, excited about your plans to adopt!
Our son is adopted, a new challenge is a great plan while you're playing the waiting game.