Thursday, October 31, 2013

Child sponsorship

Lately I've been trying to think of fun ways to send letters to my sponsored kids. I try to write to them once a month but have only included a couple pictures to my Compassion kids through the online letter writing tool. Unfortunately, I can only send snail mail letters to my girls in Korea so they have not received any pictures from us. Until today!

On the Compassion forums, some of the sponsors were talking about online photo collage programs. I thought that sounded intriguing so I tested out PicMonkey. It is so easy to use!




I created these two collages and then resized them in Word to fit both on a single sheet of paper. I added numbers next to each photo and then wrote a letter and explained a little bit about each photo. So easy! Today I wrote letters to both of my girls in Korea so now they will have pictures of my trip to Colorado. I didn't realize it could be so easy to send photos to the kids. Now I'm sure I'll be sending a lot!

If you sponsor a child, please send them a letter! I know it means a lot to the children to receive letters from their sponsor.

If you don't sponsor a child, will you consider doing so? It could change their lives and it will definitely bless yours!


This is Do Young, who is 17 years old and whose favorite subject is reading. She's available to sponsor through Children Incorporated. If you have questions about this particular organization or child sponsorship in general, please email me! It's such a blessing to know that you have the opportunity to change a life.

1 comment:

Tommie said...

I'm sponsoring a little girl in India. She's four years old and I signed up through World Vision.