Wednesday, January 28, 2009

God's Will

Ok... so hubby and I are trying to figure something out.

Is it better to:

a. Wait until God's leading is perfectly clear by Him giving a sign and THEN we move forward?


b. Move forward while praying that God will shut doors if we aren't supposed to choose a certain path and then we try a different path?

I'm not sure if we should be waiting until we KNOW what God wants us to do or step out in faith that He will close doors and open others as needed.

1 comment:

Ruth MacC said...

I can't say. It all depends on the situation...

Thanks for your encouragement. I am feeling a LOT better today:-)