Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still applying

Hubby and I applied for quite a few jobs today. We found listings for jobs online and he still has a stack to work through. I hope one of the jobs comes through. Hubby has two interviews tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.

I also found a job I want to apply for, which would require a commitment of 20 hours per week. I'm out of time today, as we leave for Bible study in 45 minutes. Tomorrow I'll be working on my cover letter and resume so that I can apply for the job.

On a completely unrelated note, several people around the web have posted links to get a free bottle of Suave. The offer is only good today, so if you're interested, make sure you sign up for the coupon soon!

2 comments:

Ruth MacC said...

I told my husband Niall last night about you and your husband and so we prayed for you.

He said that a year ago, if somebody was looking for a job there were loads and loads going in Ireland. We had lots of foreigners coming to our country to work.

Now, less than one year later the whole thing has changed around and people are being let go hand over fist...

Keep up your relationship with the Lord and look out for the way in which He will deliver you, for He surley will!

Cassandra said...

Thanks for praying for us! We could use all the prayers.