Monday, April 13, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

It's been a long day but it hasn't been that busy. Odd how that works.

I woke up pretty late, exercised, and ate breakfast. Hubby moved his desk to the other side of the living room now that we don't have the entertainment center taking up one wall. I spent some time this morning cleaning up all the cat hair that accumulated behind where hubby's desk was. When you don't move the furniture around for three years, there's a lot of cat hair to be vacuumed.

This afternoon, hubby and I took some books back to the library. On the way back, we stopped by a couple geocaches. We located four and couldn't find two. By that time, it was four o'clock and we hadn't eaten lunch yet. After making homemade tortillas and guacamole, we sat down to some yummy burritos.

That was our day! I was ready for bed at six, but knew that I'd be up again in the middle of the night, wide awake. Not sure what's going on with my sleeping schedule. If I actually get a response to the resumes I'm sending out, have an interview, and get chosen from several hundred other applicants (all real hurdles to overcome), I'm going to have a hard time adjusting to normal working hours.

That's it. It was a good day, just tiring.

No comments: