Thursday, August 6, 2009

More work

Today was another day devoted to work. I set aside my housework, except for a bit of scrubbing on the tub, and worked for four hours. I'm finally going to get a decent paycheck!

My boss assigned me another two hours of work for tomorrow morning. For once there is actually more work than you can handle! It's a very nice change. :) I'm going to milk it for all it's worth so that we can send an extra credit card payment to the card with the lowest balance. It'll be nice to make an extra payment where none of the money goes for interest.

2 comments:

DanniellaAnn said...

Much more important than a little cleaning. I'm so happy you've got extra work! Awesome! Perfect timing too, cause I think the bedroom challenge goes on for more than a couple days ;)

Cassandra said...

Yup, that challenge goes on for several days and there's nothing more that can be done in our bedroom! I would love to get some frilly curtains but that's impossible right now. lol.

Yay for extra work!