Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sick and bored

If this is what it means to be a lady of leisure, I want none of it. I've been sick since Sunday morning, nothing serious, but enough to completely rob me of energy. Almost everything productive has been postponed until I am able to muster energy again. No quilting, no cleaning, no exercise, nothing.

All I've been doing is reading, watching Japanese television (since I can't handle actual study right now but don't want to lose any of my progress), sleeping, and spending too much time on the internet. I want to clean!

Hopefully this will keep me productive once I'm on my feet again. There are so many things I want to do and wasting time keeps me from accomplishing much that I want to do. 24 hours in a day really is enough time if it is spent properly.

I sincerely hope anyone reading this is well and enjoying the last few days before Christmas.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you are sick! Hope you are feeling 100% very soon.

Cassandra said...

Thanks, Ann. :)

Anonymous said...

I do hope you are feeling better soon, it is horrible feeling like that. Don't feel bad about all you can't do, just focus on getting and you'll be ready for all the other stuff soon enough.

Cassandra said...

Thanks, Lillian! I'll try to remember it doesn't last forever. :)

ayiE da SyuhaDa generaTion said...

nc background...