Sunday, March 1, 2015

Weekly goals

I find that I get more done when I write down goals for the upcoming week. So here is what I am aiming to accomplish.

1 - At least four solid hours of Chinese studying. My February total was rather low (12 hours) and I plan to make more progress in March.

2 - Send out birthday cards for the sponsorship kiddos who have birthdays in March.

3 - Start applying what I've learned in The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. I plan to post separately about my thoughts regarding the book. In short - I loved it! I wanted to tackle something small today because I didn't have enough time to go through my entire wardrobe. So I sorted through a stack of paperwork, tossed out at least 75% of it, and filed the rest. I'm so tickled to have the motivation to seriously make a difference in our home.

before

after

So much better!

2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Good for you! I think I will try that and see if it helps me. I am down one more box of stuff but it hardly makes a dent I can see. I think I have to tackle a place that will be more noticeable so I feel encouraged.

Julie Fukuda said...

Good for you! I think I will try that and see if it helps me. I am down one more box of stuff but it hardly makes a dent I can see. I think I have to tackle a place that will be more noticeable so I feel encouraged.