Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekly goals

Listing my goals really did help last week. I'm going to see if I can make it a weekly habit.

Last week's goals:
1 - Study Chinese for at least four hours. Success! I clocked 4.1 hours.

2 - Send out birthday cards for the sponsorship kiddos who have birthdays in March. Nope. No excuses; it just didn't get done.

3 - Start applying what I've learned in The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. Yes! I posted about it here and here.

This week's goals:
1. Another four hours of Chinese.

2. Send out the birthday cards that didn't get mailed last week.

3. Finish knitting my gray hat. I've finished all of the pattern repeats and just need to knit the decrease rows. It shouldn't take more than an hour.

These three items should keep me busy. If I am feeling particularly ambitious, I will start tackling my bookshelves like I tackled my closets. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Maybe making a list would help me as well. I'm not sure I would want to share it with the blogging world, however. Sharing it with you does seem to help and I filled another box for the church bazaar. Since son and family arrive in a week,maybe I should go for enough places for three more people to sit.

Yoli said...

Decluttering is great for the soul.