Sunday, August 29, 2010

Building Habits - Week 2

Last week I started to practice the habit of having all dishes washed, dried, and put away before going to bed. This way, when I get up in the morning and start making breakfast, the kitchen is clean and easier to work in.

I am very happy to say that I was successful every night other than Friday night. We celebrate the Sabbath from sundown Friday night to sundown Saturday night and I don't do any housework on the Sabbath. Dishes from all of Sabbath were washed and put away on Saturday after sundown. It was really nice having a clean kitchen all week.

This week I am going to continue building the habit of having all dishes washed before going to bed. Because that went so well, I'm going to start building another habit of cleaning the cat boxes every morning. My kitties deserve cleaner litter boxes. Hopefully I am successful this week as well!

Habit #1 - at the end of each day, all dishes will be washed, dried, and put away.
Habit #2 - at the beginning of each day, both cat boxes will be cleaned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cassandra,

It sounds like the goals that you are setting for yourself are working-out well.

I re-vamped my house working schedule this past Friday, and I am happy to report that I completed the chores and tasks that were on today's list, yeah! However, I still have the rest of the week to go. Wish me the best!

-Lady Rose

Cassandra said...

Thanks, Lady Rose! Great job on revamping your house working schedule! I wish you all the best in being able to stick with it this week!! :)