Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly Memory Verse




I really feel like I have retreated from the world for awhile. I find myself surprised when I realize I haven't signed on to Facebook in a week or blogged for a few days. My husband's work has been super busy, plus we've had some dental drama. When I'm not taking care of my husband or the house, I've been studying Japanese. Hopefully this week will find me being more social!

Last week's verse is partially memorized. I'm going to continue working on it this week and also start another passage. This passage was in a chapter my husband read for sundown worship last night and I love it.

Sing, O daughter of Zion!
Shout, O Israel!
Be glad and rejoice with all your heart,
O daughter of Jerusalem!
The LORD has taken away your judgments,
He has cast out your enemy.
The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst;
You shall see disaster no more.
In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem:

“Do not fear;
Zion, let not your hands be weak.
The LORD your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing"

Zephaniah 3:14-17, NKJV

3 comments:

Katia said...

Dear Candace,
I'm sorry to hear of your dental dramas, no fun!
I too had to take a break form blogging this last week too. I'm so glad to hear you have not given up on the memory verse. So glad you are doing this along with me. I am truly enjoying the accountability.
(((hugs)))
katia

טיסות זולות said...

nice writing! love it

DanniellaAnn said...

Wow, I've noticed you weren't on lately. I enjoy breaks from the interent too. Unfortunately it's so easy to get on with the phone anymore I don't get many. Hows hubby doing? Poor guy.