Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday? Really?

How can it possibly be Wednesday night? The last time I turned around, it was Sunday evening.

It's been a busy week, but a slightly unusual one. Sunday afternoon was spent at the Phoenix Art Museum for their international art appreciation event. It was a lot of fun. I need to edit/resize the photos so that I can post more about it. We saw a Japanese drummer, an African band, a group demonstration on how to play a Bali instrument, a quartet, and a demonstration on いけばな (Japanese flower arranging). And all of that doesn't even include all the art we saw!

We spent so much time on our feet Sunday that my heel feels like it might be bruised. It hurts when I spend too much time standing so I haven't been able to exercise at all this week. It really throws my schedule off, because I've gotten into the habit of it. Hopefully as soon as my foot feels better, I'll be able to get back into the daily exercise.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm making a big pot of tortilla soup. Hubby and I are going back to the dentist for the third time in a month and I was hoping soup would be a good meal for after our appointments. Hubby has to get fillings done and I need them to check on the filling I had replaced last week. I can't floss between that tooth and the one in front of it. When I called, the receptionist said something about needing to reshape it. Hopefully it doesn't include any needles or drilling!

No comments: