Monday, September 12, 2011

Not a Monday menu post!

I can't post a Monday menu post because I have no idea what we are eating this week! We were going to wait until today to go grocery shopping so I didn't rush to have a menu complete. Then we ended up going grocery shopping on Saturday night because we were already out. So we'll be eating whatever I can cobble together from our cupboards! I do know we're having tacos and spaghetti. Everything else is up in the air.


This morning's smoothie - bananas, blueberries, and strawberries. It was yummy!


Here is what I accomplished on my quilt this afternoon. I cut out all the squares that go between the nine patch squares I sewed last week. Everything is stacked and ready to be pinned and sewn.

The double nine patch in the center of my cutting mat is not sewn yet but that is what each 12" block will look like when complete. Tomorrow I hope to make great progress toward getting those blocks complete.

No comments: