Friday, September 9, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook - September 9th

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... blue skies after an unexpected thunderstorm this afternoon

I am thinking... about working on my current quilt top once dinner is complete

I am thankful... that I did not slice into my finger while trimming photos! The knife barely missed.

From the learning rooms... I finished The Hunchback of Notre Dame today and will be starting The Three Musketeers next week.

In the kitchen... waiting for the tofu to finish pressing so that I can make curry for dinner

I am wearing... blue jean skirt and a simple gray top from Old Navy

I am creating... a new quilt top!

I am going... to church tomorrow morning, the Lord willing

I am wondering... which church I will attend

I am reading... several books at the moment

I am hoping... that my hubby will have the entire weekend off from work

I am looking forward to... the Sabbath! An entire day to spend with God

I am hearing... hubby talking to his mom on the phone

Around the house... all is quiet and all is clean

I am pondering... Levitical laws and which are applicable today

One of my favorite things... quilting and my kitty

A few plans for the rest of the week... curry, quilting, and a good book

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... three sets of 9 patches are complete. Two others are partially complete.


Have a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

2 bhk flats in pune said...

This action proof to be a win, win situation. This is a true art work, which will be a success story.

make.share.give said...

Sounds like a wonderful, pleasant day!

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Alexander Dumas...great stuff! After the Musketeers, you might enjoy "The Count of Monte Cristo", as well!
Enjoy your quilting and your reflections on the Scriptures:)