Sunday, September 11, 2011

This week's memory text - Psalm 33:5

I did a terrible job memorizing my text last week. But I'm going to double up this week and add in the next text anyways. I love this Psalm and really want to finish memorizing it.

Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous:
for praise is comely for the upright.

Praise the LORD with harp:
sing unto him with the psaltery
and an instrument of ten strings.

Sing unto him a new song;
play skilfully with a loud noise.

For the word of the LORD is right;
and all his works are done in truth.

He loveth righteousness and judgment:
the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.
Psalm 33:1-5


The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord! Just last night we were blessed by a sudden thunderstorm. The lightning was amazing and I felt like God is all powerful. Praise the Lord for His goodness!

No comments: