Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brief update

Early next week, my mom, my niece, and I are headed down to southern Arizona to meet my brother. He's on his way home from Iraq! We'll be staying in his new apartment for 11 days until his leave starts. Then, my dad and brother will be staying at my house for two weeks or so.

I am so overwhelmed with preparations! I was just given another work assignment, though it will only take a couple hours to complete. I also have to pack for the trip. I have to pack my brother's stuff, as he left all of his civilian clothes and personal belongings at my house. Plus, hubby and I are attending evangelistic meetings Thursday night, Friday night, and all day Sabbath. I have to go shopping and cook for the meal on Sabbath afternoon. And I have to clean out the spare bedroom so that my brother and dad will have a place to stay when they come back to Phoenix for Josh's leave. I thought I would have more time to clean the spare bedroom, but we didn't originally plan on staying with him for 11 days first!

On top of all that, I still have to help hubby with his job searching. My work and hubby's job searching are more important than anything else on my to do list, but I'm going to try to fit everything in. I am going to be very happy when Sabbath arrives.

1 comment:

DanniellaAnn said...

I love Fridays like that, because I can truely appreciate Sabbath when it comes. It was the same thing here... though I think you had much more to do. Hope you succeeded