Friday, May 8, 2009

Another interview

I went to another interview today. This one went way better than my last. I'll hear back on Monday or Tuesday.

Hubby flies out on Sunday to take care of his court stuff. He'll be back late Tuesday night. I'm nervous about being home by myself for three days but excited. I have some surprises planned for him. Unfortunately, I can't post about them as he reads my blog. ;)

I ran for 25 minutes yesterday without stopping! I was so excited when I finished. The running exhausted me but it was really satisfying to know I had successfully completed week 6 of my program. Three more weeks and I should be able to consistently run 30 minutes with no stopping! My first goal is to finish two miles in less than 30 minutes. I'm a turtle. I think I can walk faster than I can run.

We have Bible study tonight. I'm so excited. It's been several months since we've met for Bible study and I can't wait. Not sure yet what we'll be studying, but that's ok. It will be nice just to get together and read from the Bible.

No comments: