Sunday, May 10, 2009

Habit Sunday

I didn't do so well with my goals last week. The only one I consistently followed through on was the personal Bible study. If I'm only going to complete one goal, Bible study is the best one to complete. The others aren't as important.

15 minutes of Bible study every morning - Completed every day
Making my bed - Completed most days. Did better at the beginning of the week and then started forgetting.
Keeping my sink shiny - Again, completed most days. I was doing really well with this at the beginning of the week and terrible toward the end.

I'm going to keep the same goals for this week. I want to continue my personal Bible study (I'm reading through Matthew in the Clear Word Bible). I also really need to get into the habit of making the bed and doing all the dishes daily. It'll be interesting to see how I do this week, as hubby is out of town and won't return until late Tuesday night. Then he's working the rest of the week so I'll be home by myself almost all of this week. Plenty of time for productivity!

No comments: