Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bible in 90 Days - Day 82

Six days left.

Today's reading covered all of 2 Corinthians and Galatians. In 2 Corinthians, Paul offered an appeal.

(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation)
2 Corinthians 6:2.


Now is the day of salvation. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Not next month. Not next year. Today is the day to decide that God's way is right. Today is the day to accept His offer of eternal life. Now is the accepted time. Now is the day of salvation. Embrace it.

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father
Galatians 4:6.


Abba, Father. Change me. Make me like You. Show me Your glory.

No comments: